Monday 8 November 2021

Marking the canvas and paper

 


Alf is at Dog Pack, the second wash is going through the machine, my BP is almost down to normal, and the van is back from safety checks and ready for winter.

I did some prep for the next lot of paintings, this morning. I'm looking at two photos - Gun Hill Huts, and Longshore Fishing. I am going to try watercolours and acrylic for them both. 



Acrylics need a canvas. Longshore Fishing is marked on an A4 canvas and watercolour paper, but I didn't have time to do the Huts on canvas.

Preparation includes marking out the main shapes, and using masking fluid to make laying down the sky and beach, easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely end to a bad start

Today, I had planned a local day out in the Romahome. I am getting it ready for the trip to Suffolk. The day got off to a bad start. I packe...