Monday 13 December 2021

New projects -

 Day 1 - watercolour



One of my favourite places is the beach huts at Gun Hill, Southwold. This photo was taken in 2013, then put through a digital editing app.








I've marked out the huts, skyline, seashore, and path, with masking solution. I will try to paint the picture in stages, starting with the sky.






Future - acrylic

I have hundreds of pictures of Eamonn. I have always wanted to paint a version of one that shows him in silhouette. 




I finally chose this one. It's of him looking for interesting pebbles on Denes Beach, Southwold.










I'm going to give it the same sort of treatment as Alf's portrait. Something along these colour lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely end to a bad start

Today, I had planned a local day out in the Romahome. I am getting it ready for the trip to Suffolk. The day got off to a bad start. I packe...