Saturday 4 December 2021

Long Shore Fishing Progress

 

Week 1 




Laid down the sky, sea, and sand, and marked the figure and umbrella






Week 2




Started to adjust the colours before tackling the figure and umbrella







More colour work. Although acrylics are more forgiving, they are much more difficult to mix the tone I need.








Today's work. Filling out the sky and beginning the figure.







There's a lot more work to be done on the waves and the beach before I can call this finished.

I think my seascapes are more suited to watercolours than acrylics when there isn't much in the way of figures or architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely end to a bad start

Today, I had planned a local day out in the Romahome. I am getting it ready for the trip to Suffolk. The day got off to a bad start. I packe...